By visiting our site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. By using this web site or any utility in this web site directly or indirectly you abide by all terms and conditions mentioned herein and that you accept any new or modified terms and conditions that we come up with. If you do not agree to any of the terms mentioned herein, you should exit the site immediately.
1) Registration / Enrolment and Termination:
By registering for this facility you understand that Edelweiss Web Services Limited and its group companies and associates (hereinafter singly and jointly referred to as “Edelweiss”) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny you access to this website or any portion thereof without notice for the following reasons (a) any unauthorized access or use by you (b) if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this User Agreement or any other agreement that you may have entered with Edelweiss; (c) if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not effect any right or relief to which Edelweiss may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to Edelweiss.
Edelweiss, hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable
license to access http://www.edelweisspartners.com/
provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the
terms and conditions set forth in this user agreement.
3) Proprietary Rights, Copyrights & no retransmission of information:
All rights, title and interest in this web site and any content as well as the design and information contained in this site contained herein
is the exclusive property of Edelweiss except as otherwise stated. Edelweiss is the sole owner of all the intellectual property including all
rights in trademarks, marks, logos, symbols, copyright works, reports, diagrams, patents, designs created or held in this web sites etc including
but not limited to the domain names, the source codes, the database etc. This website is only for your non-commercial use and for no other purpose.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity.
The content of the website cannot be amended, copied, reproduced, replicated, republished, uploaded, posted, published, transmitted,
displayed or distributed for any commercial use without obtaining prior written permission from Edelweiss. You may not perform, license,
frame, create derivative works from, or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes in whole or in part any information,
reports & formats thereof, presentations of reports, software, products or services obtained from this web site, except for the purposes expressly
provided herein, without Edelweiss’ prior written approval. You may not resell, reproduce, redistribute, broadcast or transfer the information or use
the information in a searchable, machine-readable database unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by Edelweiss prior to such use.
You may not rent, lease, sublicense, distribute, transfer, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, store or time-share
http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ any part or format thereof, or any of the information received or accessed there-from to or through
any other person or entity unless separately and specifically authorized in writing by Edelweiss prior to such use. In addition, you may not remove,
alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ without prior written authorization
except as set forth herein, any other use of the information contained in this site requires the prior written consent of Edelweiss and the Edelweiss’s logo
referenced herein is trademark of Edelweiss Web Services Ltd. The names of other companies and third-party products or services mentioned herein may be
the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as
metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written approval of Edelweiss or such third party, which may own the marks.
The users of the web sites have no right to use the Intellectual Property in any manner whatsoever except to the extent expressly permitted by Edelweiss.
The users of the web site agree to treat as confidential and privileged all information supplied or received and will not divulge or disclose the same to
any third party, except to those authorised by Edelweiss in writing. The users further agree not to use any such information to the detriment to Edelweiss
or any other entity in any way whatsoever, at any time. The users agree not to make copies of any such confidential information or any part thereof except
for their personal consumption within the terms of this agreement. Edelweiss reserves the right to discontinue this facility to users who violate the
proprietary rights. In addition, in case of any act in actual or intentional breach of these terms, directly or indirectly, by any means or modes,
you will be liable for actual and punitive damages as determined by Edelweiss and additional damages to be determined by an Indian court of Law.
Unauthorized use of this web site and systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into Edelweiss’s systems, online accounts, Client Desks,
Partners & Distributor Desks, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information, is strictly prohibited. You may not use this web site in any manner
that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this website or service or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this website or service.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of our site or service and computer systems or networks connected to it, through hacking.
You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this web site that are contrary to the applicable laws or regulations in force.
The users have the primary responsibility to keep their login-ids and passwords secure and to not display such crucial, important information to any
third person. In case of any such leak of login-id & password, Edelweiss cannot be responsible for the loss of such information, or for any act, omission,
damages, claims, loss of personal information, etc arising from the use of such leakage of login-ids and passwords. Edelweiss may, at its own discretion,
use certain technology on its web sites to collect information from visitors and may compile aggregate statistical information about how visitors use its
web sites, including information relating to the frequency of visits, the average length of visits, which pages are viewed during a visit. No individually
identifiable information is collected for this purpose and Edelweiss does not monitor individual visitor behavior.
5) Service Delays:
Edelweiss reserves its right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information,
materials and descriptions on this web site and to suspend and/or deny access to this web site for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements
or corrections. Edelweiss may discontinue or change any service described in or offered on this web site or in any modules or parts thereof at any time itf
deems fit and proper. Edelweiss (including its and their directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall not be liable for
any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect
problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes. Edelweiss shall have no responsibility to
provide you access to http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ while interruption of
http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ is due to any such cause shall continue.
6) Products offered on the Website:
With respect to the information displayed and products made available on the website by Edelweiss, You hereby agree that:
- You have read and understood the contents of the Offer Document(s) and Addendum(s) thereto of the respective Mutual Fund / other Financial Products Scheme(s) (“Scheme(s)”) and agree to abide by the terms, conditions, rules and regulations of the Scheme(s) applicable from time to time.
- You have understood the details of the Scheme(s) and have not received nor been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly, in making this/these investment(s).
- You confirm that in the event you are Non-Resident of Indian Nationality / Origin, that funds are remitted from abroad through approved banking channels or from the NRE / NRO / FCNR Account.
- You confirm that the details provided by you are true and correct.
- You hereby declare that the amount being invested by you in the Scheme(s) is derived through legitimate sources and is not held or designed for the purpose of contravention of any Act, Rules, Regulations or any statute or legislation or any other applicable laws or any Notifications, Directions issued by any governmental, regulatory or statutory authority/ies from time to time.
7) Liability Disclaimer:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK The information and materials on this web site may contain typographical
errors or inaccuracies. Any dated information is published as of its date, and Edelweiss does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to
update or amend any such information. The information, products and services on this web site are provided on an "AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS", "WHERE IS"
and "WHERE AVAILABLE" basis. Edelweiss does not warrant the information or services provided herein or your use of this website generally, either
expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of title,
non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Edelweiss will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result
from interception by third parties of any information or services made available to you on this web site. Edelweiss cannot and does not guarantee the
accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither Edelweiss, nor
any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor, or associates, groups, Partners or other sub-brokers, will be
liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage or compensation that you may incur in the event of any failure or interruption
of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this web site, the data contained herein or the products
or services offered on this web site available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the web site
or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Edelweiss. or of any vendor providing
software or services. Under this User Agreement, you assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in
transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements
for the accuracy and suitability of
, including the information, and for maintaining any means, which you may require
for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the information under the User Agreement. YOU AGREE THAT, Edelweiss
(Including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, group companies agents, representatives or subcontractors) shall not be, in any event,
be liable, whether in contract or tort, for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or other damages of any kind arising out
of the use or inability to use
for any purpose whatsoever even if Edelweiss or any other such party has been advised
of the possibility thereof. Edelweiss and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall have no liability in tort, contract, or
otherwise to user and/or any third party. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may
infect a user's equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems
(e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
Edelweiss cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this web site.
8) Links to third party sites
The links in this site will allow you to leave http://www.edelweisspartners.com/.
The linked sites are not under the control of http://www.edelweisspartners.com/.
http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ has not reviewed, nor approved these sites and is
not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not
imply endorsement byhttp://www.edelweisspartners.com/ of the site
YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS http://www.edelweisspartners.com/
(including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, group companies, agents, representatives or subcontractors)
from any and all claims and losses imposed on, incurred by or asserted as a result of or related to:
(a) your access and use http://www.edelweisspartners.com/
(b) any non-compliance by user with the terms and conditions hereof; or
(c) any third party actions related to users receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized.
Any clause declared invalid shall be deemed severable and not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
These terms may only be amended in a writing signed by Edelweiss. If Edelweiss takes action (by itself or through its associate companies)
to enforce any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, Edelweiss shall be entitled to
recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable
and necessary attorney's fees and any costs of any litigation.
10) Entire Agreement
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and is inclusive of any other written agreement
existing between you and Edelweiss. By using the information on http://www.edelweisspartners.com/, you assume full
responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you.
http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way,
the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the Information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the
purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. The information is not intended to provide tax,
legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type
discussed in the Information. The information does not constitute a solicitation by the information providers,
http://www.edelweisspartners.com/ or other of the purchase or sale of securities. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS,"
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION,
DATA, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, http://www.edelweisspartners.com/
DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY,
USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT,
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY
CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER
VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD,
WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. NEITHER http://www.edelweisspartners.com/
NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, GROUP COMPANIES OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS
SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
ARISING OUT OF USE OF SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
BECAUSE SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES,
THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH COUNTRIES, THE RESPECTIVE LIABILITY OF http://www.edelweisspartners.com/,
ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AFFILIATES, GROUP COMPANIES AND CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPECTIVE LIABILITY
IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PROVIDED UNDER THE SAID LAW. FURTHER, YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT ALL SERVICES PROVIDED ARE
NON-REFUNDABLE AND THAT YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER OUR SERVICES ARE ABLE TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. Transactions
between user of this site and Edelweiss shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the SEBI Regulations and
laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any
transaction between customer and Edelweiss or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these
agreement or transaction shall be filed only in the Competent Courts of Mumbai and the customer hereby acknowledges,
agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction
and venue of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website.
Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and
conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
12) Research Reports:
I / We have read and understood the following terms and conditions pertaining to access & usage of Research Reports on this portal and agree as under:
- The Research Reports (“Reports”) are not intended as offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument/security or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
- The Reports are for our information and update about capital market only and not intended to be used by us for trading in securities or indulging in any investment activities based on such Reports.
- The Reports are strictly confidential and I/we shall not forward or distribute Reports to any other person and shall not reproduce them in any manner whatsoever. Any forwarding, distribution or reproduction of Reports in whole or in part is unauthorized and may result in a violation of the applicable laws of certain jurisdictions.
- I / We assume the entire risk of any use made of these Reports. I / We shall make such investigation as I / we deem necessary to arrive at an independent evaluation of investments in the securities of companies referred to in the Reports.
Edelweiss Web Services Limited and its affiliates / group companies or any of its directors, employees, agents or representatives (“Edelweiss”)
shall not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential including lost revenue or lost profits, that may arise from or in connection with:
- Failure to publish, upload or update or delay in publishing, uploading or updating the Reports or part thereof, due to any reason whatsoever, whether technical, commercial or otherwise.
- Use of the information contained in the Reports.
- Any inadvertent error in the Reports.
- Any other reason beyond the control of Edelweiss.
- The Reports are developed in certain formats, following certain procedures and customization as per my / our request may not be possible. The format and style of the Reports is subject to change at the sole discretion of Edelweiss.
- The opinions and analyses included in the Reports are based from sources believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made by Edelweiss as to their accuracy, completeness or correctness.
- Edelweiss reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the Reports provided on its portal without any prior notice.
- There may be any similarity or dissimilarity in the Reports or information sent to different subscribers by Edelweiss.
- I / we agree to the terms and conditions of the online services by accessing the Reports. Any breach or violation of any such terms and conditions by me/us may result in initiation of any such action as Edelweiss may deem fit, including but not limited to discontinuation / cessation of providing access to Reports and / or online services by Edelweiss.
13) SMS Facility / Solutions:
With respect to the SMS Facility / Solutions provided on Website by Edelweiss, you hereby agree that:
- The SMS to be distributed through the SMS Facility / Solutions (“the said Facility”) will have contents which will be purely for informative / academic purposes, would be information that would otherwise be available in public domain and would not recommend or promote any particular fund / product.
- The SMS to be distributed through the said Facility would not have content having purpose of soliciting or promoting any commercial transaction in relation to goods, investments or services.
- Edelweiss would, through the said Facility, transmit / send SMS to clients selected by you for such transmission, contents whereof would be designed / provided by you. However, Edelweiss reserves the right to make, without any intimation / notice to you, modifications / amendments in the contents of such SMS. Edelweiss may at its sole discretion decide not to transmit / send such SMS to all or any of the clients selected by you.
- You have obtained necessary consent of thefrom your clients to receive calls / SMSs from you and / or Edelweiss and all such clients have been provided an option to withdraw such consent at any point of time.
- You would ensure that the clients selected by you for transmission of any SMS through the said Facility have neither dissented nor withdrawn their consent to receive such calls / SMS from you and / or Edelweiss.
- You assume the entire risk and liabilities pertaining to any use of the said Facility and Edelweiss shall not, in any event, be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or other damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the said Facility.
- Edelweiss reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the said Facility or any of its features, including but not limited to the mode of transmission of SMS, without any prior notice.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the said Facility by accessing / using the said Facility. Any breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions by you may result in initiation of any such action as Edelweiss may deem fit, including but not limited to discontinuation / cessation of providing access to the said Facility and / or online services by Edelweiss.
© All rights reserved to Edelweiss Web Services limited.